I was nominated by the lovely ER at Literary Tea with ER! Check out her amazing blog here and don’t forget to follow her!
So what is The Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
1. What is the one thing that you don’t like about Blogging?
I don’t like the feeling of always having stuff to do. I feel like I’m constantly doing stuff for my blog, that I don’t have time to relax. I am getting better at it, but it’s still hard. Working on my time management skills for sure!
2. Describe your reading nook.
I wish I had one! Right now, I lay in my bed cuddled up underneath blankets.
3. Have you ever given a really bad rating to a book? How did you feel about it?
I’ve only ever given 2 bad ratings since I’ve started my blog. I feel absolutely terrible about it. I don’t like to give bad reviews. I want all of my reviews to be honest and sometimes a book is just not good in my opinion.
4. How do you juggle your responsibilities and commitments with blogging and reading?
I’ve started my own calendar to set when things need to be done and when I’ve already made a commitment. It has made things a bit easier when it comes to juggling everything.
5. Would you rather party or read?
Is this even a question?! Read!!
6. Which fictional character would you marry?
If they are in multiple fictional worlds, can I marry them all? 😏If I have to choose though, I would have to say that I would marry Nate from One of Us is Lying. I feel like we are really similar and that we would work really well together!
7. What are the qualities that make a book stand-out?
The cover, the writing, the plotline.
8. What would be the one question you would ask your favorite author? Name the author.
I don’t have a favorite author, but I do have a question: How do you get your inspiration to write?
9. Suggest a book for your father.
My dad doesn’t read so would a racing magazine work?
10. Which character do you identify with the most?
Tris Prior from The Divergent Series. This may be a stretch, but I love Tris! She is strong and fearless. She tries to take down a society that has controlled her for far too long and is tired of being told how to live. I feel like I am the same way. A lot of people say that you can’t make writing a career. Well, I’m tired of what society says is successful and what isn’t. I want to make my own path and do what makes me happy.
11. Give two pieces of advice to your future blogging self.
– – Keep going because you can do it even if you think you can’t.
– -Nothing in life is easy, although it may be hard, it will be worth it.
(I think this is more motivational but, I think it’s solid advice! 😊)
Ashleigh @ Ashleigh Jayne Reads
Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
Rachel @ Rachels_Readings
Nina @ Just Add A Word
Elizabeth @ RedGal Musings
Morgan @ Bibliobakes
Sharon @ Booksarge
Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl
Paige @ The Paige Turner
Jenn @ A Page of Jenniely
Ami-May @ Shyla’s Uncensored Opinions
Don’t worry if you’ve already done this award and don’t want to do it again, I won’t take it personally. Just know that I think you’re all fabulous!
Besides blogging and reading, what are your other hobbies?
Have you ever written your own book? Is it published?
If you could live in any fantasy world, which one would it be?
Do you prefer to stay up late to finish a book, or wake up early?
Is there a certain type of weather you like to read/write during?
Describe your ideal reading nook.
Who is your favorite Disney princess?
If you could go on a date with one fictional character who would it be?
What book do you think everyone should read?
What advice do you wish you had before you started blogging?
Give one piece of advice to new bloggers.
Thanks again ER for the nomination! It has been great answering these questions!
Agree with any of my answers? Want to conversate about my responses? Talk to me in the comments!