Hey everyone! So on my long list of tags this month, today will be The Reader’s Problems book tag. I was tagged by Terri at Terrilovesbooks to do a Q&A session on reader problems. All I had to do was reply to the questions truthfully and tag friends who would be interested in doing the tag.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
If I have the books then I will choose the shortest one. If I have none on my TBR list, I can always hope they are at the library.
2. You’re halfway through a book, and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I can’t quit on a book. Even if I hate it. I started it, so I must finish it!
3. The end of the year is coming, and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
If I’m only a few books away I will try. If it is too far out of reach then I’ll just try again next year!
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
It doesn’t bother me if the covers don’t match. As long as the book inside is still good, I don’t care.
5. Everyone and their mother love a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I’m sure one of my followers will feel the same as me. If not I will relish in my feelings alone because no one around me reads 😢
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
It is very hard to make me cry with a book, but if I was about to cry, I would just cry. Who cares if people look at me?!
7. A sequel to a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I would read the synopsis on Goodreads. I don’t like to re-read books. I just don’t get the enjoyment when the plot is already spoiled from reading it the first time.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people no when they ask?
Unless it is my all-time favorite book, I don’t have a problem lending my books to others. The only good thing is, that no one usually asks because most of my family and friends don’t read.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Stop trying to read. I will watch movies or work on my own writing project before tackling another book.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
Only a few. I have SO many books on my shelves that I can’t afford to buy any more books.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
If I only buy one and I’m not reading a book, I start it right away. If I buy multiple, it could take awhile, but I am getting better with reading what is on my shelf!
Well, now you know. I tag the following bloggers:
Karen Jo at Sincerely Karen Jo
Linda at Linda’s Little Library
And anyone else that wants to do this tag!
What are some of your Readers Problems? Let me know in the comments below!