Lately, I have been nominated for many awards. And by lately I mean over the last couple of months. I’m completely honored to have been nominated for these awards! I know I’ve been putting it off, but no matter. Today I will do an award post!
I’ve been nominated 3 times for the Mysterious Blogger Award. Thank you Karen Jo at Sincerely Karen Jo, ER at Literary Tea with ER, and Fanna at Fannatality! Please check out all of their amazing blogs because they are completely awesome!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Being that I’ve been nominated 3 times, I will try to come up with 9 things about me to compensate for everything being in one post. So here they are:
- My favorite Disney princess is Rapunzel. I even met her at my time at Disney World last year.
- I taught myself to knit.
- I published my first book when I was 15 years old. The Stranger I Knew.
- My now fiance proposed to me on our Disney vacation in front of Cinderella’s castle.
- I love to play video games even though I’m terrible. But I always have fun, even if the people around me are annoyed 😉
- Arts and crafts are my favorite. I love to be able to make my own things.
- I didn’t read for fun for over 5 years, only starting again for this blog (which I am loving by the way).
- My guinea pig’s names are Pascal and Ryder and my cat’s name is Apollo.
- I’m getting married in 2019 💖
1. If there was a Zombie Apocalypse and you can only take three books with you, which ones would you pick?
I think I always ask this, but can my Kindle count as a book? If not well I’m still bringing it and counting it as a book! I’ll also bring The Book Thief and a random unread book on my book shelf.
2. If you can time travel, where would you go?
*Spoiler for my WIP!* To the late 70s because my WIP currently has elements there and I would love to see everything up close.
3. Favorite snack while reading.
I don’t usually snack when I read. Can’t seem to hold the book and eat at the same time.
4. If you can have a date with one of your favorite characters, who would you pick and why?
My current book BF Rane from the Seven Years Gone Series! 😍
5. What are some of your favorite T.V. shows?
Currently, I like Macgyver, The Good Place, RuPaul’s Drag Race.
1. Name a book that has influenced or affected you in some way.
The Hunger Games series. It was the first set of books that got me back into reading after not reading for so long.
2. If a person claims to be a bookworm, what book would you most expect him/her to have read?
I don’t expect anyone to have read anything. Everyone reads their own sort of books and it would be unfair to judge them if they hadn’t read a particular book.
3. Bookshops or libraries?
I like both! Bookshops because I can keep the books forever. Libraries because they are free.
4. Which book would you pass on to your grandchild? Why?
My own self-written books. I think it’s important for them to see that I was able to put my mind to something and create art when a lot of people thought it was impractical.
5. What song is currently stuck in your head?
At the time of writing this, All My Friends by Owl City.
1. What is the one thing you’ll never blog about?
I’ll probably never blog about book hauls. I never buy a lot of books throughout the month for there to be a need to do so.
2. What is your biggest blogging inspiration?
I have always loved to write. My blog gives me an outlet where I can write about writing. Also about books that only help me write better.
3. If you had the chance to hand over your blog to one of your family members, who will they be and why?
I would have to give it to my fiance, Jason. He’s the only one that I can trust would keep up the love on my blog.
4. What is that one category you want to add to your blog but now is not the time?
*SPOILER ALERT* I really want to add a writing segment to my blog where I write a story and continue it through multiple blog posts. I don’t have enough details or time to start it now, so that’s why it’s not happening. But I’m thinking sometime next year I will create a segment for it. Do you think it’s a good idea?
5. [Weird Q] Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
Before. I have to brush my teeth as soon as I wake up, if not I feel weird until I do.
- Have you ever secretly (or not) liked a character more than your own partner/best friend?
- What book series can’t you live without?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- What’s your favorite video game?
- What’s your favorite bookish item?
Thank you again, Karen Jo, ER, and Fanna for nominating me for this award! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
If you want to chat, the comments section is open and I’m more than happy to talk!